Find Out About Electronic Locks
Are you ready for keyless locking systems?
It can be hard carrying around a ring full of keys trying to figure out which one goes to which lock. Are you sick of making duplicates of keys because you or someone else loses them?
Upgrading to an electronic lock can make your life easier and eliminate these problems! Having an electronic lock installed is becoming more and more popular as people are realizing how effective this upgrade can be. Installing these can usually be simple and not require any modifications to the door. Our locks will let you add, delete or change user codes in a matter of seconds. We even offer a lock that comes with a remote as well. Who likes getting off the couch to unlock the door when you are expecting a friend?
Electronic keyless lock benefits & features:
- Convenient keyless access;
- Customizable to fit your personal access and security needs;
- Suitable for front, side & back doors as well as garage entry doors, etc;
- Replacement time usually around 30 minutes;
- Simple instructions to reprogram access codes;
- Fits standard door openings;
- Flexible to your budget;
- For business customers there are commercial-level keyless entry systems which enable the use of dozens of access codes programmed to a timetable and linked to your master code;
- Employees can be assigned individual access codes which can be activated for particular times of day or night and disabled when they are not scheduled to use them. The system will automatically provide records of their use times and frequency for your analysis;
- Hundreds of accessible codes plus ease of programming means you can grant temporary access swiftly and simply;
- Having a master code means you can never lock yourself out or be over-ridden
- We offer a range of UL listed residential deadbolts for residential clients wanting a keyless access system;
- All systems are easily reprogrammed if you want to change your passcode
- As secure as any standard deadbolt system and with the convenience and added security of not having keys to carry around, lose or have stolen.
Many of these electronic locks have been proven to lack in security and can easily be compromised to unwanted entries. Our locksmiths are very knowledgeable on which electronic keyless locks to stay away from. They know which work and are safe and secure and, frankly, which don’t. We will only recommend systems we believe will do a good job and be secure and robust for your circumstances.
So always be sure to give Captain Lock Pick a call to make sure your lock upgrade is up to par on security and that the system is the best one for you.